Sunday, May 11, 2008

¡Feliz Día, mom!


To my mom especially, but also to other readers with babies:

Happy Mother's Day! Thank you for all you do.

For a while now, my mom has really wanted to see a picture of my host family here. So, at long last, here you are, mom!

This is my Ecuamamá (Susana), me, my brother (Martín, 13), and my Ecuapapá (José). This was taken outside of their farmhouse, about 2 hours from Quito. Not pictured is Sebastian (19), my other brother, so below is a picture of him from when we went to a soccer game.



2 comments:

JoAnn said...

Aye, es muy bonita - muchas gracias! Me gusto mucho estar la mama de Brittany! Con libertad y justicia para todos! :} Mama

JoAnn said...

YEEAAAAA! Thank you for the best gift of all that I have been asking for since January! You are absolved! Love much, Mom